This position is a great fit for the professional who is looking to widen his or her understanding of the telecom and IT industries in Atlanta. The right candidate is one who goes out of his or her way to help others, is creative, and most of all takes responsibility over what is and is not their primary duties.
Digital Agent is an Atlanta based IT, phone, and internet solutions provider offering a full suite of technology and telephony services to local and regional businesses. This is a full time position Monday through Friday with standard business hours. Digital Agent will provide training and mentoring to give you all the tools you will need to be successful in this position. In return you will bring a strong work ethic, interest in building the Digital Agent brand, and the ability to dissect needs and support the team.
• Manage company social media accounts
• Create keyword optimized blogs and web content
• Manage marketing automation communication and lists
• Execute a Lead Generation Strategy and Support Various Teams
• Work closely with the VP of Sales, VP of Marketing, and others on specific content and campaigns targeting sales growth and retention.
• Build and maintain key documentation regarding our sales processes, ongoing-projects, proposals, invoices and reports
• Maintain accurate and detailed lead, account, contact, opportunity, and sales activity in CRM system (Salesforce.com)
• Schedule appointments for Account Managers and address client inquiries that come in via the sales phone line
• Articulate technological concepts and stay up to date on market pricing for products and services
• Primarily work in an office setting during regular business hours; however, some local travel required to client sites, sales meetings and trade shows after hours
• Support sales and team members in product-specific initiatives
• Build rapport with current and potential clients
• Strong ability to write and create original content
• Ability to speak confidently on the phone and in person
• Goal-oriented and collaborative team player
• Excellent interpersonal skills; Positive attitude
• Bachelor’s degree is required; 1-2 years of sales/marketing experience is highly preferred
• Experience with Microsoft Office and Salesforce are highly preferred
• Available during standard business hours as well as rare nights and weekends
• Willing to travel locally some of the time
2300 Windy Ridge Pkwy, Suite R50
Atlanta, GA 30339