Digital Agent is an Atlanta-based phone, internet, and IT company offering a network of technology and telephony services to local and regional businesses.
This role is responsible for ongoing support of all customer-related infrastructure. This includes servers, network devices, and hosted software applications.
This is a full-time position Monday through Friday with some weekends and after-hours on call.
• Provide on-site diagnosis and resolution, includes in-state travel
• Remotely support customer systems and services
• Update desktop software and maintain documentation on installed applications
• Assist in new hire onboarding, including computer configuration, device access, and IT processes education
• Word with third-party companies to support products
• Collaborate in a team-oriented environment
• Highly effective interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Able to multitask in a fast-paced setting while prioritizing multiple objectives
• 3-5 experience supporting popular desktop, device, and network
• Hands-on hardware and software troubleshooting experience
• Working knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standard Office apps
• Experience with Microsoft Windows and MAC troubleshooting
• System security experience a plus
• Based on level of experience and certifications
1000 CIRCLE 75 PARKWAY SUITE 550
ATLANTA, GEORGIA, 30339